O+ Omega Support
- Free shipping upon $300
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Each one of our natural duck-flavoured Omega Health Bites contains a whopping 380 mg of Omega-3 Fatty Acids, to support your pup in the most effective way possible! This includes 300 mg of DHA+EPA, which are the most important Omega-3 Fatty Acids. Packed into a tasty chew, our O+ Omega Support Health Bites are a great way to ensure that your pup is getting the benefits of Omega-3s!
Active Ingredients Per Chew (3.5 grams):
Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 380mg
Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids as EPA + DHA: 300mg
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids as EPA: 87.5mg
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids as DHA: 213mg
Crude protein (min) – 10.50%
Crude fat (min) – 20.78%
Crude fibre (max) – 0.7%
Moisture (max) – 7.3%
Ash (max) – 4.00%
Energy content 4,119kcal/kg
Did you know?
When choosing Omega-3 supplements for your pup, make sure you look at the Omega-3 content and specifically the content of EPA + DHA Omega-3s. Remember, "fish oil" is not the same as Omega-3s. Many Omega-3 supplements do not actually contain enough Omega-3s to be beneficial for your pup! The Vet Equation’s O+ Omega Plus contains a highly concentrated level of Omega-3s in an easy to administer form, that can benefit your pup!
The Vet Equation's O+ Omega Support supplements contain a high concentration of Omega-3s, that may work by:
1) Anti-inflammatory effect that may help with mobility issues due to arthritis and degenerative joint disease
2) Improving coat condition, helping it be more silky and shiny
3) Improving symptoms of cognitive decline in senior pets
We recommend using this product if any of the following apply:
- Your pup is a breed, or a mix of breeds, prone to joint disease or arthritis
- Your pup is a large size or large breed dog
- Your pup has a very physically active lifestyle such as frequent high impact exercise
- Your pup is a mature or senior dog
- You have noticed mobility issues such as stiff joints - Note: please always bring your pup to a vet for a check up if any sign of discomfort is noted
- You have noticed skin issues such as itchy or dry skin - Note: please always bring your pup to a vet for a check up if any sign of discomfort is noted
- You been recommended to start a joint supplement for your pup by your veterinarian
- You have been recommended to start a skin or omega supplement for your pup by your veterinarian
- You would like to proactively support your pup's skin and joint health
90 chews / jar
< 10 kg: 1 chew per day.
10-25 kg: 2 chews per day.
25-40 kg: 3 chews per day.
40 kg+: 4 chews per day.