寵物牙膏 - 含麥盧卡蜂蜜Regular price $168.00
Oral care that is directly linked to the health of pets. Although I have a feeling, it is also a very difficult task ...
"Manuka on teeth" is a simple oral care gel that utilizes the power of Manuka honey as it is.
As a result of thinking about partners who can't gargle, Manuka honey, which is delicious and has high antibacterial activity, becomes a very reliable treat.
If possible, it is best to apply gel to the toothbrush and brush it, but even if you are not good at brushing, you can expect an effect just by licking it.
Ideal for plaque control and bad breath care.
Oral care with "Manuka on teeth" containing 50% Manuka honey, the king of honey
● MGO Manuka Honey from New Zealand (Manuka Health's highest level 550+) is a pet oral care product.
● 50% of the ingredients are Manuka honey itself.
● Manuka honey's excellent antibacterial action not only prevents periodontal disease, but also helps control mouth ulcer and bad breath.
● The rich and high-quality taste of Manuka honey itself makes pets happy and brush their teeth.
● Especially recommended for pets who are not good at brushing their teeth.
● Contains colloidal silver, which is said to be a natural antibiotic.
It's not just about periodontal disease prevention! Features of "Manuka on teeth" that also helps control mouth ulcer and bad breath
What is Manuka Honey?
Manuka honey is a rare honey collected from Manuka flowers that can only be found in New Zealand.
Manuka honey has strong antibacterial properties, and due to its antibacterial properties, it has long been used for the treatment and prevention of periodontal disease, stomatitis, skin diseases, trauma, duodenal ulcer, gastroenteritis, gastric cancer, etc.
About the antibacterial properties of Manuka honey
The antibacterial substance contained in Manuka honey is called "food methylglyoxal (MGO)".
This is rarely found in common honey and is the hallmark of Manuka honey.
About Manuka Honey Antioxidant
Methyl syringate contained in Manuka honey is known to have a strong antioxidant effect that removes active oxygen.
Uses colloidal silver, which is said to be a natural antibiotic
Ultrafine silver molecules are colloidal and are a surprising natural alternative to synthetic antibiotics that have a bactericidal effect on more than 650 pathogens.
How to use
Brush your teeth with an appropriate amount on a toothbrush or gauze.
Brushing your teeth is the best, but just licking it is also effective.
2 pumps for medium to large dogs.
1 pump for small dogs and cats.
■ Precautions for use
Store away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Please do not use it for any purpose other than its intended purpose.
If you notice any abnormalities using this product, discontinue use and consult a veterinarian.
Do not give to puppies and kittens.
Do not use if you have an abnormality in your mouth.
After opening, please use as soon as possible regardless of the expiration date.
Manuka Honey (Used by Manuka Health)
paste (kelp sticky substance)
* No fragrances, colorings or preservatives are used.
* Natural honey components may precipitate, float, or discolor, but there is no problem with quality.