Teeth Cleaning Treats For DogsRegular price $98.00
Manuka honey and Masticha oral care snacks from Natural'boke's.
It is an oral care snack that uses "Manuka Honey", which is very popular for pet toothpaste gel "Manuka on Teeth", and "Masticha", which has been prized for its medicinal properties since ancient Greek times.
Gluten-free brown rice pasta (domestic) is coated with a unique manufacturing method.
Both Manuka honey and Masticha can be expected to have a strong antibacterial effect to suppress bad breath, tartar and periodontal disease.
Dental care with strong natural antibacterial power
What is Manuka Honey?
Rare honey collected from Manuka flowers found only in New Zealand is called Manuka honey.
Manuka honey has strong antibacterial properties, and due to its antibacterial activity, it has long been used for the treatment and prevention of periodontal disease, stomatitis, skin diseases, trauma, duodenal ulcer, gastroenteritis, gastric cancer, etc.
The antibacterial substance contained in Manuka honey is called "food methylglyoxal (MGO)". It is rarely found in common honey and is the hallmark of Manuka honey. In addition, it is known that the methyl syringe contained in Manuka honey has a strong antioxidant effect to remove active oxygen.
This treat is made from New Zealand MGO Manuka Honey (Manuka Health's highest level 550+).
What is Masticha (Mastic)?
It is sap collected from the Masticha tree cultivated only on the island of Chios in the Aegean Sea in Greece.
In ancient Greece, it was a tradition to chew this naturally dried mastic sap to clean the teeth after eating. The effect is to make teeth beautiful and strong, and it is also popular because it has the effect of eliminating bad breath.
It has bactericidal, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidative effects, and is effective in preventing tooth decay, periodontal disease, and bad breath, as well as anti-Helicobacter pylori, gastric ulcer, duodenal ulcer, and gastric cancer, and measures against high blood pressure and high cholesterol.
How to give?
Please give the following as a guide for each day.
- small dogs: 2-3 pcs
- medium dogs: 5-10 pcs
- large dogs: 10-20 pcs
■ Please note
- Do not give to dogs with weak intestinal resistance (puppies, etc.).
- It may be swallowed without chewing, so make it an appropriate size and give it carefully within the reach of the owner.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- After opening, please give as soon as possible regardless of the expiration date.
- If you experience any changes in your physical condition, please consult your veterinarian immediately.
- White powder may be solidified and adhered to the surface, but this is mastic powder or starch. There is no problem with the quality.